Do you want to play a fantasy cricket site but don’t have the time for analysis? That’s where we can help you. Leave the analysis part to us, and start playing with the team suggested by us, which is picked by experts!
Important Stats and Analysis for CSK vs KKR
Players like Faf du Plessis, Bravo, and Russell are absolutely necessary for this game as they all are in great form.
- Faf Du Plessis, the CSK opener, has scored 351 runs in 9 games so far this edition with an average of 50.14 and an SR of 140.17! He’s a gun fielder who fields at long-on and long-off. He can give you points for the catches too!
- Rituraj Gaikwad has scored 322 runs this season with a match-winning knock in the 1st game of the UAE phase. He is a must-pick. He scores at an avg of 40.12, the kind of bankable player you love to have in your fantasy team.
- Dwayne Bravo scalped 6 wkts in the last 2 games. He is looking deadly in these slow pitches of the UAE. He also showed his brilliance off the bat against MI by scoring 23 (8).
- Andre Russell, the Caribbean superman, has taken 10 wkts and scored 163 runs in IPL2021 thus far. He’s a game-changing player with bat and ball. He can be a really vital pick.
- The last time these two teams faced off in IPL2021, Deepak Chahar picked up 4 wkts. He’s got the ability to swing the ball and his cutters and slower ones are really effective in the UAE.
Base Team for CSK vs KKR
Full Team: CSK vs KKR
The toss is done. Universal boss comes in as expected. Here is your Full Team, just go for it:
Do share your views in the comments section, or write us at our Twitter and Instagram handle, and share our page with interested fantasy cricket enthusiasts.