Do you want to play fantasy cricket but don’t have the time for analysis? That’s where we can help you. Leave the analysis part to us, and use the tips and teams from this blog, which are shared by experts!
Important Stats and Analysis for MI vs PBKS
Players like KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Shami, and Bumrah are absolutely necessary for this game as they all are class players and are carrying form with them.
- De Kock – Runs 251 | Avg: 31.37 | Strike Rate:120.09 | Boundaries:32 | Also a WK who can give you catch and stumping points
- Rohit Sharma – Runs : 326 | Average : 36.22 | Strike Rate : 128.85 | Boundaries : 39
- KL Rahul – Runs: 401 | Average: 57.28 | Strike Rate:135.01 | Boundaries: 52 | Also a WK who can give you catch and stumping points
- Mayank Agarwal– Runs : 332 | Average : 41.50 | Strike Rate : 142.48 | Boundaries : 44
- Md Shami – Wickets: 13 | Economy: 7.33
- Jasprit Bumrah – Wickets : 14 | Economy : 7.79
- Trent Boult – Wickets: 11 | Economy: 8.20 | Fields at Long on and Deep MidWicket, can give you catching points