Do you want to play FANTASY CRICKET but don’t have the time for analysis? Leave the analysis part to us, and start playing with our team which is picked by experts! Here is your fantasy team for the RR vs RCB game.
Important Stats and Analysis for RR vs RCB
Players like Virat Kohli, Sanju Samson, and Glenn Maxwell are absolutely necessary for this game as they all are carrying form with them. They have been scoring runs, and as Maxwell showed last game, he can pick a wicket or two as well.
- Virat Kohli – Runs: 307 | Average: 34.11 | Strike Rate:122.80 | Boundaries: 41 | Fields at long-on and long-off, can give you catching points too
- Sanju Samson – Runs 433 | Average: 52.75 | Strike Rate: 141.96 | Boundaries: 56 | Also a WK who can give you catch and stumping points
- Devdutt Padikkal – Runs : 287 | Average : 35.87 | Strike Rate :142.07 | Boundaries : 42
- Glenn Maxwell – Runs : 300 | Average : 33.33 | Strike Rate : 138.24 | Boundaries : 41 | Wickets : 3
- Yuzi Chahal – Wickets: 9 | Economy: 7.57
- Harshal Patel – Wickets: 23 | Economy: 8.58 – A hat-trick guy from the last game. In a form of his life
- Mustafizur Rahman – Wickets: 11 | Economy: 7.84
Devdutt Padikkal vs RR (CAPTAIN): Against Rajasthan, Devdutt Padikkal has scored 199 runs including 19 fours and 7 sixes off 134 balls in 3 matches, with a strike rate of 148.51.
Virat Kohli vs RR (VICE-CAPTAIN): In IPL against RR, Virat Kohli has racked up 554 runs from 476 balls in 23 games at a strike rate of 116.39 with 43 fours and 17 sixes
Base Team: RCB vs RR
Full Team: RR vs RCB
The toss is done. Rajasthan Royals is batting first. George Garton comes in for RCB. Here is the full fantasy team: