Dear Cricket Fans,
Do you want to play FANTASY CRICKET but don’t have the time for analysis? Leave the analysis part to us, and start playing with our team, picked by experts! Here is your fantasy team for the BBL’21 Qualifier SCO vs SIX game.
Important Stats and Analysis
- Colin Munro – Runs: 8052 | Average: 30.50 | Strike Rate: 141.13 | Boundaries: 1091
- Mitch Marsh – Runs: 4560 | Average: 26.98 | Wickets: 66 | Econ: 8.29
- Andrew Tye – Wickets: 246 | Economy: 8.05
- Josh Philippe – Runs: 1946 | Average: 29.48 | Strike Rate:137.91 | Boundaries: 241
- Moises Henriques – Runs: 4577 | Average: 128.42 | Wickets: 116 | Econ: 8.17
- Ben Dwarshuis – Wickets: 117 | Economy: 8.22
Full Team: SCO vs SIX
The bat flip is done. Scorchers have won it and decided to bat first. Here is the full team.
GO FOR WIN…
Please share your views in the comments section, or write us at our Twitter and Instagram handle, and share our page with interested fantasy cricket enthusiasts.
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee a win in any fantasy league with the suggested base or full teams. This is an attempt to support cricket fans who are interested in playing fantasy cricket in various fantasy leagues.